Friday 7 October 2011

Sticky-Tape


Busy 'Making Things'

Today, like most days lately, I spent a significant amount of time picking up bits of sticky-tape!  I have been finding it all around the house - even in the washing machine!  I think I mentioned previously how much our creative little four year old, Damon, enjoys making things using 'bits and pieces' from his Useful Box - well, instead of using glue, I once suggested sticky-tape as a much less messy alternative (especially since he gets up early in the mornings and makes things while I'm still in bed!).  Since then, the sticky-tape dispenser has almost become his best friend!  It's just so easy for him to use and his creativity has flourished.  We are almost running out of places to store and display Damon's 'many' masterpieces!  So, today I thought I would post photos of some of the things the 'many' rolls of sticky-tape have contributed to recently ...


A Phone Holder for Mummy's iPhone


A Toy for his Baby Brother


A Music Player - "Number 3 is a Bon Jovi song for Mummy" 
(which he then proceeds to hum - gotta love it!)


A Babycino Man and a Tractor

Despite the fact that picking it up can be a tad frustrating at times, sticky-tape has proven to be wonderful in allowing our little man to express his creativity x 

No comments:

Post a Comment