Sunday 6 November 2011

Little Vintage Book

I mentioned a gorgeous little vintage book in my last post ... 'BATH TIME'.  It's just so lovely that I couldn't resist sharing a bit more about it.


This little board book belonged to me as a child.  I just adored it then and still do!  It was published in 1973 and is part of the 'Show Baby' Series by Brimax Books.  I was a tad excited to read about another book in the series, in a post on one of my favourite blogs, My Poppet!  Oh, if only I could find some other books in the series too!  I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for them.

'BATH TIME' now sits on the shelf in Kallan's new nursery, along with some other treasures.  I love reading it to my little boys.  Check out some of the colourful illustrations - aren't they just gorgeous?



No comments:

Post a Comment