Saturday 7 April 2012

Happy Easter

Lots of excitement in our house at the moment, in anticipation of a visit from the Easter Bunny tonight!

The boys have had a ball in the lead up to Easter, enjoying all sorts of fun activities ... homemade chocolates, plastic cup rabbits, paper plate Easter Bunnies, Easter biscuits and more.  I'd love to hear about some of your Easter activities for the kiddies too ... ideas to file away for next year!





We have also just arrived home from a holiday at the beach.  A change of scenery, quality time with the family, plenty of gorgeous sunshine and shopping at IKEA and The Infant Boutique!  In a word ... WONDERFUL!

Today is a busy one for me as I prepare for tomorrow's festivities.  As well attempting to entertaining the kids, catching up on lots of washing etc., I'm whipping up a little Easter Sweets Table for our family get-together ... just something simple and (hopefully) tasty for afternoon tea at my parents' place.  And yay ... I actually get a chance to use some PINK since it's not just a boy's party, hehe! I really haven't had much time to prepare, but I have squeezed in the baking of some carrot cupcakes and iced them with yummy cream cheese frosting, as well as few other little treats.  I've also designed and printed some really simple cupcake toppers and labels for the table.  After already creating my own, I came across some amazing free Easter printables (yes, free!) from Catch My Party, Mooo and A Little Delightful, which would have been great to use.  So, I thought I'd share the links with you in case you are needing any last minute gorgeousness for your Easter celebrations tomorrow ...

http://catchmyparty.com/printables
http://mooo.com.au/easter-printables
http://alittledelightful.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/printable-easter-treat-bab-toppers.html

Wishing you all a lovely Easter with your loved ones xx


No comments:

Post a Comment