Wednesday 28 September 2011

Welcome

Welcome to The Bluebird Nest - a blog about me, my beautiful family of busy boys (the bluebirds) and my home (the nest that I enjoy creating for them).

My wonderful hubby and I have three very sweet little boys - four years, two years and eleven weeks old.  We also have a beautiful, boisterous Border Collie.  The four of them keep us very busy and, although we may be rather exhausted most of the time, they add so much joy to our lives and we love every minute spent with them.

As well as a mum, I am a teacher.  I am currently on Family Leave to be at home with our children.  I've had almost ten years of teaching experience and love my career choice, but when our first son was born, taking unpaid leave was an easy decision for us.  I also have a degree in Psychology (Behavioural Science) which is a fascinating field of study.  I look forward to returning to teaching when the time is right, but for now I am loving being at home with my young family and 'feathering the nest', so to speak.

So, stay tuned ... I'm about to share my journey as a mum of three boys, my passion for interior decorating and ramble on about all things I find beautiful and inspiring x


Now time for a cuppa and 'another' read of my newest, gorgeous mag! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment