Sunday 17 June 2012

Winter Days


I'm back!  I know it's been a long time between posts, so I thought it was well and truly time for {a quick} hello tonight!  The lack of posts is really a good indication of how busy it has been here over the past few months.  As well as all the usual stuff, plenty of other exciting things have been happening, including the launch of my kids' party hire business (just a little something fun for me to work on when my boys are sleeping, but will not take up any of my precious time with the boys during the day!).  It's nice to have another creative outlet!

I'm looking forward to sharing some updated photos of the boys' playroom and bedrooms soon too (the above pic is a little sneak peak of the playroom).  As the kids grow and their interests change, it makes sense to update their rooms accordingly.  The need for new and improved storage solutions arises with the influx of new toys at Christmas and birthdays.  Oh, and I keep finding lovely new decorations (whoops!).  Besides, it's fun to change things around a little and keep it interesting for the boys!

Speaking of my gorgeous boys - they are growing up so fast.  Kallan will be ONE next month! I cannot believe how fast that year has flown by!  Sooo, that means another party is coming up too.  I've been trying to squeeze in some party preparations here and there, although it has been a rather slow process.  I'm really excited about the theme (and since it is a 'first' birthday, I get to choose it - yay!).  Something quite different to our previous parties ... and very colourful!  Any random guesses before it's all revealed?

Well, time for bed now.  Winter's here and the nights are getting so cold - I'm sure I don't remember them being this cold last year ... then again, I did have a nice big bubby bump to help keep me warm back them, hehe!  Thankfully the days are still been lovely and sunny, so we have been trying to soak up some sunshine at every opportunity! 

Hopefully my next post won't be too far away xx

1 comment: