Tuesday 20 March 2012

Little Furniture

It's no secret that I love beautiful kids' decor and design, although lately I've realised that I really do have a 'thing' for child-sized furniture!  I keep finding myself oooh-ing and ahhh-ing over the cutest little table and chair sets, mini couches, stools, ottomans and bean bags (even though we don't really need any more in our house at the moment).  There are so many amazing pieces around!  That's where Pinterest comes in handy ... a great way to keep pictures of my favourite items all together in the one place.  You can view my Kids' Furniture board here if you're interested.

Today I stumbled upon the most gorgeous little Tree Stump Ottoman in our lovely local kids' store and just HAD to share it with you.  I've been thinking about it ever since and I might just have to get one for the boys.  It would suit our Playroom beautifully ... I'm sure we could squeeze it in there somewhere!

Oh, and we also made our own child-sized table the other day!  An old round timber dining table was collecting dust in the shed, so my handy hubby cut down the legs to make it child-sized.  I then gave it a few coats of white paint and it is now an ideal table for the kids to use out on the verandah!  Must take a photo of it at some stage.

Do you love 'little' furniture too?  I'd love to hear about some of your favourite pieces ...

No comments:

Post a Comment