Monday 3 October 2011

Beautiful Cots

A hair cut was long-overdue and since my hubby had the afternoon off work and offered to look after the kids, I headed off into town on my own.  Whilst I was out, I visited my favourite local kids' store and when I saw it, I fell in love ... the most gorgeous cot I'd ever seen!  Contemporary, retro-inspired design, beautifully crafted and simply stunning - it was the Ubabub Pod.  I must admit that I had seen many pictures of it in magazines, but to actually see it first hand was something else!  Although I already have a great cot and definitely can't justify buying a new one, I couldn't take my eyes off this beautiful piece of furniture and wanted to share it with you ...


The Ubabub Nifty Clear was also on display and was almost equally as gorgeous ...


Ubabub is an Australian company who make a range of stylish nursery furniture and gorgeous contemporary wall art.  So if you are looking to create a modern nursery, or just happy to admire the beauty from afar, it's well worth having a look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment