Thursday 22 December 2011

Christmas Cheer


With only three days until Christmas (yes ... THREE!), things are looking rather Christmassy in our house now.  It's such a beautiful time of year!  I'm not sure who is more excited - me or the kids! 

Such a busy time too, with lots of lovely catch-ups and social events - and oh, how I loved all the Christmas shopping!  I'm a big fan of shopping in general, but at Christmas time it is even more enjoyable, especially when shopping for the kids.  It is really quite a social affair too - continually bumping into people you haven't seen for ages!  Anyway, I'm pleased to report that my shopping is now done, presents are wrapped and the Christmas baking is underway. 

Before I head off to bed for some much-needed sleep as the big day draws near, I thought I would share some photos of the Christmas Cheer in our home ...

A reminder to spread the Christmas cheer as you walk through the front door ...
Decorating the Tree ...
Our Tree!
Love these Tissue Balls
Counting down the days till Christmas
Scrabble Letters
Our Christmas Stocking Advent Calendar - The boys are loving it!
Yummy smelling Christmas candles!
Making gingerbread Christmas biscuits
Christmas craft
Some of our homemade decorations
A little collection of Christmas books in the lounge
Beautiful Willow Tree Nativity Scene
Santa Bags awaiting Santa's arrival ...

Wishing you and your families a wonderful Christmas.
May you all enjoy the magic of the festive season!

No comments:

Post a Comment